Does thinking about the economy make your head spin? The Trulaske College of Business is here to help. A forum will take place to discuss the economy, the financial system, and what this all means to us. A panel of experts will be on hand to answer questions about the plan passed by Congress last week, among other financial concerns. The panel includes:
· W.D. Allen – Visiting Assistant Professor of Finance, Trulaske College of Business.
· Andrew Beverley – Chairman and CEO, First National Bank & Trust Co., Columbia.
· John Howe – Missouri Bankers Chair, Trulaske College of Business.
· Bill Little – President, Quam-Nichols Co., Chicago.
· Karen Schnatterly – Assistant Professor of Management, Trulaske College of Business.
· Judy Starr – Chief Financial Officer, Boone County National Bank, Columbia.
The session will be moderated by Bruce Walker, Lansford Professor of Leadership and Dean, Trulaske College of Business. The session is free and open to students, faculty and staff from all areas of MU as well as members of the Columbia community. The forum is Tuesday, Oct. 7 at 3:45 p.m. in Bush Auditorium in Cornell Hall.